SHAREit is a file transfer tool fastest in the world’s to share all kinds of files. SHAREit is cross-platform more 200 times Bluetooth speed, No need USB, data usage also no internet needed. SHAREit supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows (10/8.1/8/7), and Mac. This app is the choice of more over 800 Million users from 200 countries. Also is Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 24 states and regions. Here in this article, you will learn how to download and install SHAREit For iOS and Mac.
SHAREit is a world fastest way to share videos, music files, and photos, as we know mobile phones are the most reliable communication gadgets in the world, it is available n different languages. ShareIt is one of the best applications to send documents and files to other Android users.
SHAREit For iOS – How to Download and Install
Shareit is one of the most popular apps to send and receive files from one device to another device and this app is used by millions of people from all over the world. We can come across various different applications from the Play store with Smartphones. Shareit iOS is well known and best app which helps us to transfer files between Desktops, mobiles, and tablets. It doesn’t need any cable to transfer the data from one device to another.
Also Read: SHAREit For PC
It is an android application which can transfer the files easily, Sharing made simple with SHAREit, one must have Shareit application for any Desktop for sharing files easily, now you can transfer data from or to desktop within seconds quickly by downloading SHAREit APP for iOS.
Shareit for iOS:
SHAREit is an Android app used as a file transferring application designed for Apple Smartphone. With an emulator, you can also use Shareit on the desktop version on the iOS. Experience the look and feel while sharing with iOS as like the mobile version. You could share data between iOS to iOS or between iOS to Smartphone. All you need is the SHAREit installed on both the devices. Drag and drop the files you wish to transfer from the desktop.
SHAREit can be used in desktops only when an android emulator is installed. An Android emulator will allow the Android application to run on the iOS. There are many emulators available on the market, and one could choose between them. Given below are the features available in SHAREit.
Supported iOS Versions:
- iOS 7
- iOS 8
- iOS 8.1
- iOS 10
- iOS 11
SHARE it For iOS Features:
- Fast and easy transfer of files
- Transfer files like videos, photos, and documents
- You can share your work with classmates
- No need for USB cables to share data
- You can transfer files between phone and iOS with connecting to the iOS option
- Backup and transfer data from the old device to new device with phone replicate option
- Support many languages of about 39 from all over the world
How to install Shareit on iOS
Before knowing how to use Shareit on iOS, we have to install it on iOS. Here we know the process to install Shareit on iOS as follows.
Step 1: Go to shareitforpcl.com website from your iOS.
Step 2: Download Shareit for your iOS version, like if you use iOS 10 click on download Shareit for iOS 10. You will get setup file.
Install setup file, you will get “Shareit” desktop icon on home screen.
How to Use SHAREit for iOS (NEW version)
- Open Shareit Application on your iOS, it’s the latest version:
- Shareit will start searching for devices near to it, click on your device.
- Now, you will get QR code on the desktop, scan the code.
- Now, click on to the top left corner of the app as shown.
- Click on connect to iOS, now the mobile app will start searching for devices. If you don’t have a device name
- Click scan to connect option.
- It will show you its name, click on it
That’s it will transfer selected files to iOS. So, here is all about How to use Shareit on iOS, Hope it helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and quires with us.